Pathway- Registered Social worker

To be a social worker, you should study the verified programs in Hong Kong universities and colleges .

Different Universities and colleges have provided bachelor degree, associate degree and higher diploma for students who has interested in working with people.

The following website shows the present and past social work academic program which is recognized by Social Worker Registered Board.


List of Verified social work program: